2008년 6월 16일 월요일

Reasons to Be (Seen) in Cebu

1. Once every 5 years, I get to visit Cebu-Bohol. My first Bohol-Cebu trip was summer of 1997 when we cemented a 100-m dirt road for one community.

This was taken 5 years later during my 2nd charity gig in Bohol:

PK (in white sando) with UPCYM caravan participants (Rio, Aris, Pon, me, Joseph, Derf) on a Super Ferry boat to Bohol, April 2002. We have lipstick on our faces because we played a card game and that was the consequence.

Last year, I missed Cebu-Bohol for Singapore-China. So August 2008 should be my 4th step in Cebu.

2. For my 3rd time in Cebu, a few months after our caravan (pic above), I attended a historic event (or so we think ^^) to start the systemwide alliance of UP pubs. During that congress, I made a lot of friends from UP Cebu. I am hoping to see at least one of them this August.

3. One of my colleagues in the office will have his lovely daughter's christening in Bantayan! I hope I could squeeze this in during the visit.

4. An eyeball/leisure travel shoot in Limasawa awaits me. Fellow Multipliers are now organizing a trip. Should be interesting!

5. The unknown. I always find it exhilarating not knowing what will happen, just enjoying the fact that you are on vacation, ready to conquer the world :)

댓글 없음: