2008년 10월 11일 토요일

100 Pics from Pusan International Film Festival

If you have been seeing my posts, you will know that "100" won the Audience Award in the 13th PIFF. In keeping with the theme, I am counting down 100 pics from half a decade of attending the fesitival. Most of the pics will be coming from this year's edition.

1-9

Pics associated with my recent posts about PIFF.

10,11,12
Old pics from old blog entries related to PIFF




13

14-16

17-31

32-38
(Half) The Personalities In This Year's PIFF
More than half I met during the Philippine government's lunch reception for the Philippine delegates at the Westin Chosun Hotel, but my cam lost all its power.

Baby Angelo director who owes me its music hehe

General Ruiz and his lovely wife dropped by to support the screening.
Ain't that sweet?

Upcoming director Rianne Soriano with Joel Ruiz.
This gal loves to part-tey!

This lady did the docu American Alley, about the Filipino, Korean and Russian prostis in Korea.

Nice 3 of Arkeo Films L-R: Monster, Margie Templo, & Joel Ruiz.
Cool directors.

Indian filmmaker with the Pinoy ones.
Free dinner courtesy of the film festival haha!

Serbis, Tirador, Masahista, Foster Child director.
His PD in most of his films happens to be a friend, Jaja Padero.

39-100

So I owe you guys 62 more pics. 
Watch out for the PIFF 2008 - Part 2 photo album!

댓글 없음: