2009년 1월 1일 목요일

Christmas Is All Around

The song made it to #1 on Christmas Day in the film Love, Actually, whose subject is love in all its possible form set around the Christmas season. Very fitting as the Christmas celebrations sprang out all because of Love. And note that in the song, the word love in the original was simply replaced with Christmas. You get the drift.

Here in Multiply, Christmas Is definitely All Around. I bet there is at least one Christmas-related entry in your current Inbox, mine included.

My friend Michelle who did a great job organizing our Filipino community annual Christmas party posted our pics yesterday. Here's our pic together in that party.

I won Best Dressed wohoo!

Finally, just this morning, I posted my Christmas day pics. The singer of Christmas Is All Round in the film said "Christmas is the time people spend with their loved ones". Since I am away from my family in the Philippines, this is the most that I could do: call and talk to them and spend my day with my friends here.

Thanks everyone for a meaningful Christmas celebrations and cheers for the New Year!

댓글 없음: