2011년 4월 24일 일요일

geoje marathon

happy Easter guys!

 

In case anyone's interested, I'd like to inform you of an upcoming marathon in Geoje

 

What: geoje marathon

When: May 15, 2011 9am

Where. Geoje Town Sports Park (or Geoje Myeon Sports Park)

Course: Full, Half, 10k, 5k

 

registration fee is free for the first 1000 registrants in 5k course

 

Deadline of registration: April 29, 2011

 

raffle prizes: TV, ref, gas range, cash prizes, etc

 

To register, please call: 055-636-7330

 

Please spread the word to other friends~

 

I'm signing up for 5k (only!!^^) on April 17, for those who wish to join me, just let me know~

 

 

"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him,' and I just took off.

You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement."

Posted via email from jegs's posterous

댓글 없음: