2007년 12월 23일 일요일

Vacation Day 5: Meet The Parents

Part 1.

After exchanging a few hundred dollars to pesos in the nearest SM Mall in my place, I braved the roads of Bulacan to join Lena in meeting Ezer's parents. It was my first time to commute to Baliuag, which is way far from my hometown Meycauayan. I still prefer the FX-MRT combo of travelling.

Ezer's family prepared for us lumpiang sariwa, green mangoe and bagoong, fish fillet, pork barbie, and baked macaroni. Me take home pa na mangga bagoong at baked mac. Salamat po! I always enjoy visiting Ezer's family. Food's great. People's great.

Part 2.

Then I went to meet Lena's parents, also in Baliuag. Ezer's sis and niece gave us a lift from their place to Lena's.

Lola blew me away. I admire her wisdom and tactless yet sound remarks. She's the type of an old person who really acquired wisdom through her experiences. Lola hangout naman tayo sa Starbucks.

Merienda naman kila Lena. Puto bumbong. Sarap.

I will see more of her family next year when I attend her brother's wedding.

Media of the day: TIME Mag's Top 10 songs of 2007

Up and Coming: Northern Luzon roadtrip

댓글 없음: