2007년 12월 27일 목요일

Vacation Day 8: Shopping With Lena

After my sister and me claimed our Chinese tourist visa, we met Lena in POEA. We then processed our exit clearance. What I failed to accomplish was renewing my passport, DFA was open but they are not processing passports this day.

Lena bought lunch for us: Pancake House, where the ladies have their pictures taken with a couple of PBA players I do not know. Then my sister went ahead for her solo shopping. Lena and I watched Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo, a funny Metro Manila Film Festival entry. And then Lena did her shopping: bag, wallet, movies. I have my share of VCDs; Paprika for my niece, An Inconvenient Truth for my dad and my very own Beyonce Experience.

Then we moved to Makati to shop for Skecher shoes then meet Lena's ex-officemates, who were carrying the tastiest blueberry cheesecakes I've tried. Lena bought us dinner over at Via Veneto: pizza, pastas, mussels, chicken, fries, crab meat, fish fillet. Yes, we did take out left overs.:)

Finally, bye bye time and empake for my first out of RP out of Korea trip.

댓글 없음: