2008년 9월 7일 일요일

HBD, Mama Shee!

I have been tagged by birthday girl Mama Shee eons of years ago..I am not really into these stuff, but here is it anyway for a special celebrant..

I will probably tag other people later, but for now, here are a few revelations...

 

* IN THE NAME OF MY FAMILY: let me begin by telling you guys about my name I have been named Edgardo because I am the 5th child. My dad Avelino and mom Paz planned to complete the alphabet just because dads name starts with A and moms starts with Z. My siblings fro A to D are Alex, Bernie, Cesar, and Daisy. Seems my parents ran out of love juice to proceed with F onwards

 

* NUMBERS: 30 is my age. 10 is the number of houses that I have transferred in 30 years. 4 is the number of countries I already visited. That will become 5 next year.

 

* A COURSE: I really enjoyed studying in the University of the Philippines making me stay there for 6 1/2 years, including a semester of taking an LOA. My course, btw, is BSME.

 

* FOOD: I can survive a weekend with just water and juices or fruits, thinking that when Monday comes, food is there in the office.

 

* Just a little PRAYER: I used to be an altar boy.

 

* TV: It has always been my dream to appear on TV and film. I have a chance now in Korea, but I am not pursuing it.

 

* FRIENDS: In some ways, I am not a very good friend. I seldom write email, call, or send sms. But when you do, you can always expect a response.

 

* TRAVEL: As long as I got the resources, energy, and time, I will travel, travel, travel! Next week, I will return to Manila-Bulacan-Bohol.

 

* MISS: I miss hanging with my friends in the Philippines: sunken garden in UP or the theatre in CCP. I miss my nieces and big family gatherings.

 

* MOM: She always, always makes me cry when I take a vacay. The fact that I will have have to leave her behind again always kills me.

 

댓글 없음: