2008년 8월 31일 일요일

August '08 in Manila

Me enjoying my dessert in Ozeano, the fusion buffet resto in Manila Ocean Park, not knowing that the only chef in my family is serving a free buffet lunch in their school nearby. More Ozeano pics here.


This month I was able to spend 4 days in the Philippine capital Manila. And in so short a time, I was able to use the newest airport terminal in the country, go to the spa twice, see Lea Salonga, Batman, and Mamma Mia!, and meet 6 of my friends. Che, one of the Lucky 6, is leaving the country for Dubai next month. I wish you all the best there, Che!

A couple of these friend meetings have been posted on the web.

Ebe, my roommate in UPD (the very same school where the Eraserheads studied!), posted in his blog about our dinner with Bob (collegemate and roommate) and Berns (boarding housemate, she works in Star Cinema with my ex-tutee!) in TGIF in Trinoma.

The other group (more like a pair) I met is Alfred and Gretel, my Davao travel mates. We visited the Manila Ocean Park. Gretel posted a series of pics in her Multiply account. Here's a few more selection:

This is our troika in front of an aquarium. More fish swimming here.

Fresh from Cebu! More fresh fishes here.

Jegs & Jose Alfredo


Thanks to all my friends for making time out to meet me...Till the next vacay!

댓글 없음: