2009년 8월 19일 수요일

Happy QC Day!

Quezon City plays a big part of my life. My entire university stay was spent in this city and after graduation, I have spent a couple of more years in the city. Then I moved to out of the country but whenever I could, when I go home for vacation, I almost always drop by or stay in QC.

Last summer vacation, I spent most of my time in the Philippines in QC. Specifically, I stayed at the alumni hostel of my university.

Here's my pics in the university cinema last August 5 when I checked out the Pandayang Lino Brocka, a free Political and New Media Film Festival to support my director friends.

I got to see my friend Rianne Soriano and her star for her short film Pera-Perahang Lata. In a couple of months, she will be back in Korea for her Asian Film Academy training. See you soon again Rianne and hope you get your new passport! Get an international driver's license so you can drive around Korea!


And oh, TODAY IS QUEZON CITY DAY!~

댓글 없음: