2008년 12월 15일 월요일

3, 3, 3

(title matches my current Facebook stat)

These are random listings of 3's:

1) 3 birthday greetings

2) in the news 2day: historic 3lateral meeting of South Korea, China, and Japan that was held for the first time within 1 of the 3 nations

looks like they are setting up the framework for the Asian IMF. kudos to East Asia!

3) top 3 music in my ipod classic

Alicia Keys's Prelude To A Kiss
Glen Hansard & Marketa Iglova's Once (shall I watch the film for a 3rd time this Christmas?)
Travis live in Korea!
Travis's Closer

4) FAT: the last 3 films I saw

Frequency - Jack Shepard's pre-LOST appearance!
Australia - fun, fun, fun movie starring Hugh Jackman of Xmen 3
Twilight - vampires, vampires, vampires

5) J: try the cool music of The 3 J's

I recommended their latest CD's earlier to Joanna as cool gifts for a cool guy:
James Morrison's Songs For You, Truth For Me
Johnny Lang - learned this guy from birthday boy Joe (go back to Item 1)

6) last 3 song additions in my ipod classic:

Nat King Cole's Hark, The Herald Angels Sing!
The Party Poppers's Auld Lang Syne
Clare College Orchestra & Singers's In Dulci Jubilo

yes, my mp3 player is also in sync with the holidays!

7) Conference of (Charlie's) Angels

Exactly 3 years ago, there was this conference in our company. This ad was posted in the elevator. I still don't know what that was about but the translation was Conference of 2005 Angels. Hmm..

Happy Holidays everyone! ^^

댓글 없음: