2008년 12월 19일 금요일

Weekend HBD, HBD, HBD!

Today
L-R: Ibong Christmas Party '08 host Kuya Orlan, Bday boy Bodjie, and SHI Engr. Alex Bestudio

Tomorrow

L-R: Bday Girl Jovy (Okpo International School's first Filipina teacher), me, Allysa, Patricia Ibong, & Yna Ibong in previous night's party.

Tin Tin Tada wearing her costume (and braces!) that won her Best Costume in their school Christmas party last year. About a year later, Tito Jegs would win Best Dressed in his Christmas party (Engr. Bestudio from the first pic would have a hand in that award)

Happy weekend everyone! I'm gonna celebrate yet another birthday, that of friend Burn in Seollung in Seoul, hence this advanced (for Jovy and Tin Tin) greeting post. Winter Solstice Sunday will be a very cold -10 deg C up there and -7 down here in my island. I so so envy my niece's birthday swimming party!

댓글 없음: