2008년 12월 25일 목요일

Yes Man

As I enjoy my second day of Christmas holiday, let me ask you a few questions:

1) Did I see my sister and Lena this day exactly a year ago?

After my sister and me claimed our Chinese tourist visa, we met Lena in POEA. We then processed our exit clearance. What I failed to accomplish was renewing my passport, DFA was open but they are not processing passports this day.

Yey, she's coming back to China!

2) Did we see celebrities that afternoon?

Lena bought lunch for us: Pancake House, where the ladies have their pictures taken with a couple of PBA players I do not know.

Who are these players?

3) Did Lena also bought me dinner?

After shopping and watching an MMFF film, Lena and I moved to Makati to shop for Skecher shoes then met Lena's ex-officemates, who were carrying the tastiest blueberry cheesecakes I've tried. Lena bought us dinner over at Via Veneto: pizza, pastas, mussels, chicken, fries, crab meat, fish fillet. Yes, we did take out left overs.:)

They used to publish mags together!

4) Did I enjoy Yes Man last Tuesday with officemate CJ and friend Michelle?

5) Did you learn something about me with this post?


Wrong answers will be penalized strictly! ^^

댓글 없음: