2009년 9월 1일 화요일

August 2, 2009

As I welcome the ninth month of the year, al fresco dining and a bit of drinking, District 9, 2NE1, Big Bang, Ogie Alcasid in my ipod, and Noynoy Aquino's candidacy for the presidency, let me share a few pics taken on the first day of my Summer '09 vacay.


Attended Gabby's second first birthday party where I see, for a change, folks in Korea^^



After the party, my nieces and I watched HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE before our dinner in MAX'S with my oldest brother. Tin kept going in and out of the cinema haha.

After an overnight stay at my sister's new house, I moved to Manila where I did/went to the following

August 3,4 and 6: Dinig Sana Kita, The Bagoong Club, Crocodile Grill

August 5: Lino Brocka, Von Arroyo, Rianne Hill Soriano

More Summer '09 vacation stories coming up...

댓글 없음: