2009년 9월 4일 금요일

August 7, 2009

After dinner and watching a silent film with friends (tickets courtesy of the Italian Embassy!), Ebe & I went condo hopping in the metro. Nice to see my former university dorm mates move from a tiny space in a dorm to spacious condo units. One such unit is Nino's:

Nino is my next door neighbor at our university dorm and my future dermatologist ^^



I am excited for next month's PIFF where PHILIPPINES is the country of honor!


We had Jollibee deliver chicken, spaghetti and cheeseburger while watching The Uninvited, the hollywood remake of a fine Korean horror film A Tale Of Two Sisters.

For the rest of my Summer '09 vacation, click here.

August 2: Harry Potter, Gabbie's birthday

August 3,4 and 6: Dinig Sana Kita, The Bagoong Club, Crocodile Grill

August 5: Lino Brocka, Von Arroyo, Rianne Hill Soriano


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!~


댓글 없음: