2009년 9월 12일 토요일

August 9-10, 2009

August 9, 2009

So it's my first full day in Seoul after my Summer '09 vacay in Manila. I was billeted at our company hotel hence I was able to go online again.

Jegs Certeza: Gmorning Seoul! How can I get epsom salt from here?

09 August at 07:29


Feeling the summer heat at the awesome Gwanghwamun Plaza and getting excited for the Philippine's entry for next month's PIFF!

August 10, 2009

Second full day in Seoul is a simply relaxed day.


Watched the movie Up in the cinema near my hotel. This pic however is 8 days earlier in the Philippines with my niece Mae Mae.

After the movie, I booked my dream DMZ tour (I will share stories about this in a later post) for the following day and relaxed at the free hotel.

Jegs Certeza is eating Jollibee double yum with cheese in Seoul~
10 August at 21:47

For the rest of my Summer '09 vacay, check this out this link.

댓글 없음: