2009년 2월 1일 일요일

August 30, 2008: The Eraserheads Reunion Concert

Five months ago, the greatest Filipino band had their reunion concert at The Fort Global City, a place I just saw for the first time last Saturday when I met with my UP Math Club friends as Allan is returning to Singapore tomorrow night. Happy trip pre and thanks for the dinner!

Now, as I am packing up for my KK trip, I am watching/listening to The Reunion Concert. Now I'm thinking this is the reason why I did not to bother watching all the youtube and multiply video posts. I did see some photos to check out my friends and other people who watched the show. I do not want the crappy audio and video from the internet. I waited for the DVD. This is the most that I could do not beeing able to be in RP for the show.

Allow me to continue packing and post this survey: WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON THE DAY OR NIGHT OF THE ERASERHEADS REUNION CONCERT?

댓글 없음: