2009년 2월 27일 금요일

Eating At Max's Fried Chicken After Eat Bulaga

L-R: cousin, nephew, nephew, sister, me, cousin, cousin, cousin, mom, dad.

February 13. Day 21.

After doing my grocery which would cost me my first ever excess baggage fee a couple of days later (krisis na talaga, the airlines are strictly watching out your baggages), I moved from SM North to Gateway, to meet my family who is having late lunch because they just came from watching Eat Bulaga, the Philippines longest running noontime variety show. I begged off from seeing teh show since I already saw it last month. Sadyang jologs to.~

We also had lunch in the same resto after watching the show. The good thing about this one is I did not have to pick up the bill since I already had my lunch In Pizza Hut Bistro after I did my groceries unlike the first time. In times of recession, free meals are always welcome ^^ like when I met my UP Math Club friends before heading north to Mount Pinatubo (see previous blog entry). That night, it was Allan's treat for us to share his blessings in Singapore.

댓글 없음: