2009년 2월 23일 월요일

Final Day of My First Lunar New Year Vacay

After a series of other people's pics about my holiday, here comes my very own pics in what could be my final entry using Jonard's laptop. Cue in Benjamin Button music and let's begin with the end of my vacation!

The final day saw me partying with college friends in the very early morning and spending the final morning of course with my beloved family.


Me touching Drei's head as if I can rotate it hehe.


That's me, behind Bob and Drei, packing up my portable hard disk as it is time to say goodbye to Pax's apartment who played host to me during the latter part of my UP Fair stint.

Ebe, Bob, & Me


Me & party rockstar Syd!

I fell asleep amidst my friends' singing! That was how tired I got during the final crazy days.


With mom a few hours after the party and a few hours before I fly back to Korea.



Watching my favorite filmmaker's vids: Dad's homemade vids!


Mom, me and Mae who witnessed me fall down from UP Oblation on her first UP visit!


I MISS EVERYONE NOW.

댓글 없음: