2009년 3월 12일 목요일

Crazy Friday the 13th!

The first Friday the 13th of the year proved to be a really crazy one.

After meeting my family in Gateway, I was not able to meet my Titas in FDCP, but instead met my model friend I have not seen for a long time.

On my way back to the UP Fair, my phones ran out of battery and I had to reroute the taxi to Pax's place so I can charge and contact my niece and other friends I am meeting at the Fair.

After my most expensive cab ride, I saw the people I need to meet in the Fair, except for Rianne, who was not able to go inside because:

1) there were no more tickets
2) the orcs are crazily throwing stones and banging the concert walls!

Here are my pics that night:

Me and orgmate Fred.

The current crop of PSME-UPSU members, our college organization sold flowers for the night. The one with the most flowers is Imay, who helped me secure a backstage pass to do photography for the Feb 10 show.

댓글 없음: