2009년 3월 1일 일요일

February 12, 2009

It's Day 20 of my first ever lunar new year vacay and this is my Day (or night) 3 of entering the UP Fair and Day (or night) 2 of meeting my dormitory friends, including Nestor who I haven't seen in years!

Here's a few of our pics:

Shopping with the Davids less Tito Mon.

Tejoy bought that bag in the Fair. Naglilihi siguro

Congrats Bob! Pax in the background. I was watching out for Nestor's sms.

Bob carrying concert-goer Sydney, me, and Dominic.

Untag-me-Drei, Bili-mo-ko Tejoy, and me. That's the stage where OPM bands like UdD among others would later play that night.

Bob Balilla at 6:15pm March 2
... ang mga boys ni Mama Sang Jojie.

How's your lovelife? Dominic and his Bible at the background.

My nightly vice at the Fair. I got to shoot every night except for the crazy Friday the 13th night. The orcs were threatening this area of the Fair that night!

댓글 없음: