2009년 3월 2일 월요일

February 10, 2009

It's Day 18 of my first ever lunar new year and Day (or night) 1 in UP Fair. I got backstage pass to do photography for the show courtesy of my college organization PSME-UPSU which is a co-sponsor for the Eraserheads night of the Fair (their individual bands all played!) and EMC^2 which is the major sponsor, but I learned about my free acess a couple of days after the show. The email was sent one day before this night and I was out for my POEA exit clearance and my university friends.

One big ANYWAY.

Anyway, I would not have enjoyed the Fair with Tesh, Chai and her workmates had I done my photography stint. But I must admit that chance would have given me a certain kind of high, literally as I would be upstage.

I had instead another literal kind of high:

Flow from Ateneo is Chai's workmate. Together we climbed UP Mountaineer's wall.

Those on the left are actually my feet!

I was trying to direct Flow where to place arms and legs.

댓글 없음: