2009년 3월 9일 월요일

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday To Me!

It is still over a month before my birthday. But I gotta start planning NOW! For the first time, I am celebrating it in advance over at Korean capital Seoul. So friends, let the planning begin!

Last year, as always, I celebrated with my friends in our island. I hosted a charity BINGO game wherein I did not collect my friends' pledges because there was not much to collect anyway. Hmm, did they know that time that the recession has started?

Anyway, here are the pics from my failed but fun attempt at charity hosting:

Venue: Yangjia-am Park, 15 minutes upfront my apartment.

It's another potluck party!

Bro bought and brought the cake! Months later, I would abandon his birthday party! My bad. Good thing it looks like that isn't his last in Korea.

My "charitable" friends.

Welcome-back-Che is celebrating her birthday ahead of mine, next month too. May and her son Gideon in front of her.

BINGO fun begins!

And they won:

Gerry gets a thousand dollars! Wife Kate who I met here for the first time is surely delighted.

Lena gets 10,000! Won, that is.

Another thousand dollars for HK-bound Jonard! Enjoy your vacay! While it lasts. :)

Lena wins again! This time a classy The North Face mouse pad.

And the biggest winner of them all is Kuya Jun! Prize undisclosed for security purposes.

And oh yeah it's my birthday. So I have to light up my cake. Thnaks again bro!

And just like in Bollywood, we just erupted into a song and dance number!

댓글 없음: