2009년 3월 2일 월요일

February 11, 2009

It's Day 19 of my first ever lunar new year vacay.

After moving my stuff from Chai to Pax's place and before watching Walang Sugat and the UP Fair with Micka, I met my sis, cousins, and nephew at Trinoma, which is just a mere 10 minutes away from Pax's place!

Here's my family less my sister who was in a dinner meeting at Pancake House:

After listening to UdD's Bipolar CD, I made it early to Trinoma and ate suman and ripe mango at Lamesa while waiting for my family.

Grace upfront is a first timer in this mall. Marie at the back is another cousin.

The 3 of us represents the first 3 towns of Bulacan next to Metro Manila. I am from Meycauayan City, Marie is from Marilao, and Grace is from fireworks capital Bocaue. These are also the 2nd, 3rd and 4th exits in the North Luzon Express Superhighway (the first one is Malinta exit in Valenzuela City, Metro Manila)

I grew up growing up with them and other cousins as we move from one Aunt to another. I only got Aunts in my father's side.

댓글 없음: