2009년 3월 21일 토요일

That Famous Manila Sunset!

January 26, 2009.

Yoo Sun, Noli and me were lucky enought to witness an event that occurs 66 times in a century: an annular eclipse while sipping mojitoes and watching the sun set in Manila Bay. This happens to be my historic first Manila sunset.

See more of the annular eclipsed viewed from other nations in National Geographic.

Cheers!

After sipping our flavored mojitoes, we moved back to Yoo Sun's hotel to pick up her luggages as it is her last day in Manila.

Mojito mint matches Noli's shirt!

Even Yoo Sun's trolley matches Noli's shirt!

I saw my ex-roommate in Geoje island, Michael Paul Go, here before taking this pic. Chinese sighting during Chinese New Year!

Meycauayan College Batch 95!

We turned out to be The Engineer and The Artist-Driver.

Me and certified Manila Girl Yoo Sun. I haven't seen her since then :(

She's getting a tan in Bora right now.

Finale dinner at Jollibee good!.

I WALKED THE STREETS OF ITAEWON

I'VE TRIED THE RIDES IN EVERLAND

TAKE ME BACK, IN YOUR ARMS,

MANILA!

댓글 없음: